Maintaining a clean HVAC system is essential for keeping your residential or commercial premises a safe and comfortable place for both your employees and customers.
If your facility has been contaminated, by extensive water damage including mold or mildew damage or smoke and fire, your HVAC system will need immediate attention before it is use again. Without properly decontaminating the system, much of the cleaning and restoration work done to the premises will be undone as soon as it is turned back on.
A Safe and Effective HVAC Decontamination Solution
The purpose of an HVAC and ductwork system is to keep the air quality inside your premises as clean as possible. Without proper decontamination, it ends up being completely ineffective or, worse still, harmful to the residents or occupants of the building. Your HVAC system will be thoroughly cleaned and decontaminated, including the air ducts, register vents, filters, and exhausts.
What Are the Benefits of HVAC Decontamination?
The benefits of having the system properly cleaned and decontaminated are enormous and important, particularly after any kind of disaster, such as water damage from a flood or fire damage restoration. HVAC cleaning and decontamination are essential tasks for ensuring the health and safety of your residents, employees and clients.
- Eliminating unpleasant odors caused by things like mold, mildew or soot after a fire, allows your residents, customers and employees to comfortably and safely re-enter the building or facility.
- Increased allergy relief, thanks to the removal of contaminants such as mold, animal dander, and soot particles.
- Following a disaster, most people are often weary of indoor air quality. Many find it reassuring that the entire system has been decontaminated, allowing for optimal air quality in the facility.
An Extensive Range of Services for Every Situation
We recognize that every situation is different, so we provide a range of professional HVAC cleaning and decontamination services to ensure that indoor air quality remains at its highest possible level.
- Professional inspection and evaluation of the system using direct visual confirmation during every stage of the process. Our partners use specialized cameras for a more thorough examination of the system, reaching areas that would otherwise be inaccessible.
- Thorough cleaning of the HVAC system, including all internal components, air ducts, filters, fans, ventilators, and registers.
- Mold remediation to completely remove the source of common unpleasant odors and allergens.
- Complete deodorization and disinfection of the system to improve air quality and reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
Our professionals will work with you to develop an HVAC decontamination plan to ensure that your business is not disrupted for any longer than necessary.
We want to help. Get in touch.
If you have an emergency or need an estimate, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!