On January 9th, 2019 the country will recognize and support all law enforcement officers through National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day (L.E.A.D.).
In light of recent negativity directed toward law enforcement nationally, there is a need to show law enforcement officers that our citizens recognize the difficult and sometimes impossible career they have chosen, in public service to us all.
The team at Thompson Building Associates sends out its sincere gratitude and deep appreciation to all law enforcement officers across the nation and we encourage you to go “BLUE” in support of officers everywhere.
We express our sincerest condolences to the families and friends of those from the law enforcement community we lost in 2018. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
• Change your profile picture on social media with this image
• Wear blue clothing in support of officers.
• Send a card of support to your local police department or state agency.
• Share a story about a positive law enforcement experience on social media.
• Ask children in your community to write letters in support of law enforcement.
• Participate in Project Blue Light – Proudly display your blue light in support of law enforcement.
Most importantly, if you see a police officer, thank a police officer.