Thompson Building Associates Inc. is a full-service restoration company whose business is satisfying our customers’ needs: quick response, professional guidance, and superior workmanship. Key to fulfilling our mission is staying on the top of industry trends, innovations and techniques. By building our team of associates through teaching, training, and an honest concern for their well being, we deliver our product with the highest level of customer service and value. Maximizing our potential by providing an expanding range of related services and investing in high technology solutions we provide continued profitable growth for the company and its employees.
Our Core Values
- We respect the individual and believe that individuals treated with respect, given responsibility, and direction will respond by growing and giving their best.
- We require honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We believe in making commitments with care, then live up to them, in all things doing what we say we will do.
- We believe that “high service” is key to our success. We feel a sense of urgency on matters relating to our customers. We own problems and are always responsive. We are customer driven.
- We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company’s resources with at least the same vigilance that we use for our own personal resources.
- Understanding our mission, our goals, and what we expect from each other is critical to our success.
- We love to compete and believe competition brings out the best in us.
- We believe that individual success only happens when other individuals succeed. We depend on each other.
- We see a huge difference between “good mistakes” (best effort, bad result) and “bad mistakes” (sloppiness or lack of effort)
- Work is an important part of life and should be fun.
- We are believers in the golden rule.
Insurance Restoration, Remodeling and Property Maintenance
(Commercial and Residential)
State of Ohio
Date of Incorporation:
1979 (Founded September, 1978)
Full-Service Licensed Contractor – City of Columbus, License #HIC0514
Federal ID #31-1020606
Primary Service Area – Franklin and Surrounding Counties (out to 70 mile radius for larger losses)
James T. Thompson, President
Joni L. Thompson, Executive Vice President
Terry Mosher, VP Operations/Operations Manager
Thompson Building Associates has a field crew of over 30 skilled carpenters, as well as an office support staff of nearly 20 – all dedicated to our proven system of property damage repair. Since 1978, we have repaired/rebuilt nearly 20,000 Central Ohio properties damaged by everything from fire and severe storms, to vehicle impacts and explosions!
Better Business Bureau
National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
Business Networks (BN10)
Columbus Apartment Association (CAA)
Community Associations Institute (CAI)
Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
We want to help. Get in touch.
If you have an emergency or need an estimate, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!